Belfry of St. Bartholomew Church
Built in 1825 at the edge of church's veneer with stone and brick, the belfry represents the classic style of architecture. First level of the belfry is an arched gateway; on the second level there are three slender arcades with bells; finally the third level contains three round openings topped with a triangular abutment. The biggest of the three bells was cast by Jerzy Bagiński in 1862 in Kraków.
Also worthy of a mention is the presbitery building located to the south of the church, which was built in the same year as the belfry – 1825. The presbitery building is a one-story, symmetrical brick building built on a square plan topped with a high, hipped roof.